Currently leanding my ears to this song:
LAST NAME - CARRIE UNDERWOOD =D
I love this song!
Owh my momma would be soo ashameddddddd.
LOLS.
Tht was like totally random uhhs.
But I love Lady Gaga as well! YIppees!
Kay took a kinda long break after mugging for wad-nearly an hour?
Lols thts not even pangjang luhhs.
Cleaned up my tornado-spun rom a lil bit and scrub toilet. I noe I sound like a toilet cleaner but its my own private bathroom maa so we have to keep it clean eys?
Im like super hungry right now, and nobody has cooked yet! ahh all waiting for me to cook, as usual.Lols. Not true lahh. But usually ppl bising say i dunno how to cook.
I mean like come on, its not like Im a pro at cooking or Ive cooked for 40 darn years
to ask me go cook. Im clueless. I noe abit2 but like helloo, dun tell me to go cook unless ive been cooking for 40 years. Lols.
My teddybear always got connection problems.grrr.should have juz ask him to throw his laptop away.lols.makes it so much harder to chat. But i dun blame anyone, just the dumb connection.lols. Got to talk to hyda dearie the other time. Her hp kene rampas.lols. I dunno whether to say kesian or padam muke coz she was usin it in class.lols.can i jus say both then?hahas. Well, then i tried dialling her hp then this boy angkat, I asked for hydaa but he say wrong number. THen i try again, i ask for hydaa again.He say no rong number. THEN, lols i ask hydaa to type out her number and then i check te one inside my hp, OMG i super PAISEH.lols. i really called a wrong number.dumb dumb nisah. lols.
Finally got to meet cherry and zakiah at the launching of Kelab Arab in Jb. hehes.
It was like abit boring lahhs, hehe coz the whole time it was just seniors on stage playing gambus and singing. Samrah also tk bnyk org. Aab said he was there but didnt notice him, neither did the girls, but he noticed us. DUnno where he was seated anyways.HahasHeck care, its over rite? Now z wif othrs is just plannign up a BBQ on 21st March for us singaporean sadahs!nice! i really hope its a sucess and i get to go.Not to mention if i can i go movie night Ill go at alwehdah man. ALwehdah is the arab association of sinjapore if u wanna noe. Best!
Ahh, i think ive to continue mugging.OR scrounge the kitchen for food? lols.
I think id prefer 2nd choice, but must be good student kan!
Toodles yaw.